The CEMS alumni network and the CEMS spirit
All CEMS students – and nearly 14,000 alumni in 75 countries around the world – share a sense of curiosity, ambition, awareness and passion for international experiences. Almost every CEMS country has its local alumni committee organised by the CEMS Alumni Association (CAA) ensuring that CEMS alumni can stay in touch with each other.
The CAA also encourages CEMS alumni to remain engaged with current students through corporate activities or during Career Board events during which students can ask alumni about their jobs and career moves, across a wide variety of industries and sectors. Some alumni also act as mentors to CEMS students.
The RSM alumni network and lifelong learning
On graduation you will also become a member of the RSM alumni network. More than 28,000 RSM alumni in more than 100 countries can generate lifelong business and career opportunities for you.
The benefits of the RSM alumni network begin from the moment you join RSM. Many of our alumni are now in top positions in some of the world’s largest companies – and keen to help those following in their footsteps. Our Alumni Office keeps the network buzzing with regular alumni events around the world, as well as an online platform so it’s easy to keep in touch, plus e-newsletters and a dedicated magazine RSM Outlook distributed twice a year.
What you can expect
After graduation, you have the advantage of belonging to two influential alumni networks:
- As a CEMS alumnus/a you can expect social events among alumni and with the local CEMS Student Club. There is also a dedicated LinkedIn Group, CEMS Alumni LC Netherlands. Globally, you join a network of friends and professional contacts, with lifelong membership of the CEMS Alumni Association which provides a rich resource of information, job and networking possibilities.
- As an RSM alumnus/a you have lots of opportunities for lifelong learning and networking, and an invitation to contribute to the development of current students and recent graduates through mentoring.
RSM alumni stay up-to-date with the latest in RSM research and thinking through several channels such as:
- local chapters around the world
- continued education
- other professional and networking events around the globe
- RSM Outlook, the exclusive magazine for RSM alumni
These events are not just a primary source for expert business knowledge from faculty and seasoned alumni, but also a great chance to meet old friends and make new ones. There’s more about all of these opportunities on our alumni pages.