RSM regularly organizes Virtual Information Sessions about the admissions process, student life and other relevant topics. To view the schedule, please check out the events overview.
The campus is gradually re-opening but visitors have limited access to buildings. While guided tours are currently not possible, walking around the campus is permitted.
You can also visit RSM by taking a virtual tour on campus.
Most questions presented to the RSM Admissions Office are already answered on our admissions pages, where you can find the the admission criteria, the application deadlines and process explained in detail.
After that you can check our Frequently Asked Questions pages.
Top Frequently Asked Questions:
For current applicants:
- When will I be informed of the results of my application?
- How does COVID-19 affect admission and education for the 2021-2022 academic year?
For prospective applicants planning to apply for the September 2022 start:
- Is my background / degree sufficient to start in a master / premaster programme at RSM?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- What is the minimum GPA requirement for students studying in Dutch research or applied sciences universities and what if my GPA is not sufficient?
Can't find the answer in our FAQ? Then use the CONTACT FORM to reach the Admissions team.
Opening Hours RSM Admissions Office:
During the month of June the RSM Admissions Office is open on Tuesdays between 9:30 and 15:30. When visiting the office, please remember to wear a facemask at all times!
RSM MSc Admissions Office
Burgemeester Oudlaan 50
Mandeville Building, Room T5-01
3062 PA Rotterdam, The Netherlands
RSM Admissions Office has limited availability by phone for urgent questions at +31 10 408 1282 on:
Tuesdays & Thursdays between 14:00 - 15:00 (CET)
Please note that if you can't reach us during these hours, we are most likely on the phone at that moment. We can't follow up voice mails so we kindly ask you to call us again at bit later.
It is not possible for us to evaluate your eligibility over the phone or email. For this you need to first submit an application.
- Tuition fees - If you have specific question regarding the tuition fees, please contact the Erasmus Student Service Centre (ESSC)
- Scholarships - With questions about the scholarship procedure, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Immigration process (Entry visa and Residence permits) - Your main point of contact for the immigration application at RSM/ Erasmus University is Ms. Joyce Maliepaard email@example.com
- For the most complete information about housing, visit the general housing pages of the Erasmus Student Service Centre (ESSC).