Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

FAQ Search

What is the tuition fee for a non-EEA student living in an EEA country?

If you have the nationality of a non-EEA country you will have to pay the non-EEA tuition fee. Only in certain circumstances non-EEA students can apply for the EEA tuition fee. Please visit the website of the DUO for more information.

Last update:
Tuesday, 12 May 2020

Was this answer helpful to you?

Yes No