Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

FAQ Search

How can EEA students get financial aid, like Studiefinanciering?

Studiefinanciering is a Dutch study grant paid by the Dutch Ministry of Education through a governmental organization called DUO. It is a monthly loan for Dutch and other EEA students (passport holder) meant to finance living expenses, such as rent and other daily costs.

For more information on the DUO loan and to find out whether you are eligible, you can consult our Scholarship Finder.

For the application procedure, please visit the DUO website.

Last update:
Thursday, 1 October 2020

Was this answer helpful to you?

Yes No