Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

FAQ Search

Who needs to apply for the immigration procedure Residence Permit?

Full-time NON-EU/EEA students who accepted their conditional or unconditional offer and have a nationality of one of the countries mentioned in Group II need to apply for only a Residence permit:






Group I
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Sweden


You do not need to apply for an Entry Visa nor a Residence Permit. A valid passport is sufficient


Group II
Australia, Canada, Japan, Monaco, New Zealand, Vatican City, USA, South Korea


Entry Visa


Group III
Albania, Armenia, Andorra, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei, Chile, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Macedonia, Malaysia, Morocco, Mexico, Moldova, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, Turkey, Uruguay, Venezuela


Entry Visa and Residence Permit


Group IV
All other countries not mentioned in Group I, II and III


Entry Visa and Residence Permit


Your main point of contact for the immigration application procedure at RSM/ Erasmus University is Ms. Joyce Maliepaard ( She will send you the email 'immigration application process' after you have accepted your conditional or unconditional offer of admission for the programme you have been accepted for at the beginning of March.This email explains the procedure to successfully process your immigration application. 

More important information for NON EU/EEA Full-time students can be found on here 

Last update:
Tuesday, 12 May 2020

Was this answer helpful to you?

Yes No