RSM regularly organizes Virtual Information Sessions about the admissions process, student life and other relevant topics. To view the schedule, please check out the events overview.
The campus is gradually re-opening but visitors have limited access to buildings. While guided tours are currently not possible, walking around the campus is permitted.
You can also visit RSM by taking a virtual tour on campus.
Most questions presented to the RSM Admissions Office are already answered on our admissions pages, where you can find the the admission criteria, the application deadlines and process explained in detail.
After that you can check our Frequently Asked Questions pages.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is my background / degree sufficient to start in a master / premaster programme at RSM?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- When will I be informed of the results of my application?
- What is the minimum GPA requirement for students studying in Dutch research or applied sciences universities and what if my GPA is not sufficient?
Can't find the answer in our FAQ? Use our contact form to send your question directly to us. Due to the large number of applications and contact requests it may take from up to 10 working days. IF THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION CAN ALREADY BE FOUND ON THE WEBSITE (FAQ & ADMISSIONS PAGES), YOUR MESSAGE WILL NOT BE REPLIED!
Opening Hours RSM Admissions Office:
Due to the advice from the Dutch Government in regards to COVID-19, the RSM Admissions Office is working from home until further notice. This means there are no visitation hours available.
RSM MSc Admissions Office
Burgemeester Oudlaan 50
Mandeville Building, Room T5-01
3062 PA Rotterdam, The Netherlands
RSM Admissions Office is available by phone for urgent questions at +31 10 408 1282 on:
Mondays: 12.00 - 15.00 (CET)
Wednesdays: 10.00 - 13.00 (CET)
Fridays: 10.00 - 13.00 (CET)
It is NOT possible for us to evaluate your eligibility over the phone or email. For this you need to first submit an application.
- Tuition fees - If you have specific question regarding the tuition fees, please contact the Erasmus Student Service Centre (ESSC)
- Scholarships - With questions about the scholarship procedure, please send an email to email@example.com
- Immigration process (Entry visa and Residence permits) - Your main point of contact for the immigration application at RSM/ Erasmus University is Ms. Joyce Maliepaard firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the most complete information about housing, visit the general housing pages of the Erasmus Student Service Centre (ESSC).