RSM regularly organizes Virtual Information Sessions about the admissions process, student life and other relevant topics. To view the schedule, please check out the events overview.
The ideal time to visit the campus and find out more about the MSc programmes offered by RSM, is during one of our Open Days.
If you are currently residing outside the Netherlands and can not join the Open Day, you can also plan a visit through our student-for-a-day programme. During your visit one of our current students will give you a tour of the campus and answer your questions about the studying at RSM. To plan your visit, use the registration form.
Questions for the RSM Admissions Office?
> Check our Frequently Asked Questions
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
> Can't find the answer in our FAQ? Use our Contact Form to send your question directly to us. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Urgent question regarding your application?
> RSM Admissions Office: +31 10 408 1280
Telephone consulting hours:
Monday – Friday:
13:00 – 15:00 (CET)
Problems when registering in Studielink?
> Please contact the Erasmus Student Service Centre. (Remember that after registering for the master in Studielink, you need to continue the application process in the RSM Online Application Form (OLAF).
My ERNA doesn't work or I didn't receive it:
> If you have started the application process in Studielink, but have not received your ERNA details which you need in order to log in to the Online Application Form (OLAF), please inform the Erasmus University Support Centre (USC): email@example.com
In your message, explain the problem clearly, include your name, student number, email address and that you are applying for a programme offered by Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University.
- Tuition fees - If you have specific question regarding the tuition fees, please contact the Erasmus Student Service Centre (ESSC)
- Scholarships - With questions about the scholarship procedure, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Immigration process (VISA and residence permits) - Your main point of contact for the immigration application at RSM/ Erasmus University is Ms. Joyce Maliepaard email@example.com
- For the most complete information about housing, visit the general housing pages of the Erasmus Student Service Centre (ESSC).