You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
Studielink is a national web-based system in the Netherlands used for the enrolment of students. Studielink is used for student registration, payment of tuition fees and changing your correspondence address. It is the first step of the application process for RSM.
Studielink can be confusing at times, and to help you with the registration we have created a Studielink instruction manual.
After you have registered in Studielink, you will receive a link to the Online Application Form (OLAF) where you can complete your application.
- Last update:
- Friday, 28 September 2018