You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
When do I need to accept my offer?
RSM would ideally like to hear your reply to our offer of admission within 2 weeks of receiving the results. You can accept the offer of admission first, and later on if you change your mind you can simply notify RSM by email that you want to decline or defer the offer of admission. There is no deposit you pay when accepting the offer, so there are no repercussions if you change your reply.
- Last update:
- Thursday, 19 September 2019