You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
Can I follow additional courses at RSM (electives, keuzevakken)?
It's possible to follow additional courses from RSM Bachelor programmes, for example if you are missing courses in your current bachelor curriculum for a master you are interested in.
These courses are only available for students who are currently enrolled in a Bachelorprogramme from a Dutch research university.
Electives Courses International Business Administration bachelor programme (only if your bachelor is/was taught in English)
- Last update:
- Friday, 11 October 2019