You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
I've been offered admission but my Studielink status still says "Enrolment application submitted". When can I expect this to change?
Once your offer is unconditional, RSM will confirm your enrolment and the Studielink status will change.
If your offer of admission has already been made unconditional, your admission will be confirmed in Studielink, but this process will only start around the end of June. Until then your Studielink status will say "The educational institution has yet to determine whether your previous education level is sufficient”.
- Last update:
- Friday, 5 June 2020