You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
What is a Business Communication skill seminar within the CEMS programme?
The Business Communication skill seminar is a compulsory element in the programme. During this seminar, students learn how to use a variety of techniques to effectively communicate in a business environment. Each school offers Business Communication Seminars in English, with the aim that the students transfer the acquired skills to other languages.
- Last update:
- Tuesday, 12 September 2017