You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
What can I do if my language level does not meet the CEMS language exit requirements?
Basically, you have two options: either improve your CEMS- or third language and bring it up to the level that is required by CEMS, or learn a new language at beginner’s level. If you go for the second option, it means that you drop your original third language and replace it by the new language. If you consider doing this, choose a language that is challenging and can help you in your future career. For example, for a Western student it is more challenging and more rewarding to learn Eastern languages such as Mandarin or Japanese than another related Western language.
- Last update:
- Tuesday, 12 September 2017