You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
What is the RSM institutional code for the TOEFL exam?
The institutional code of RSM is 0798 and for Erasmus University 7199 (you can use either). TOEFL exam results can be verified by the admissions office online if you have given Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University permission to access your score. Please do so!
- Last update:
- Tuesday, 29 August 2017