You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
What is the tuition fee for the MSc International Management/CEMS programmes (18 months)?
Students who are enrolled in the 18 month MSc International Management/CEMS programme will pay tuition for the months they are enrolled. For more information, please see the website of the Erasmus Student Service Centre (ESSC).
- Last update:
- Tuesday, 12 May 2020