FAQ Search

Where can I get a valid translation of my diplomas and transcripts?

You can have your official diplomas and transcripts translated at the institution where you obtained your diploma, at your embassy, or at an official translation agency. Please note that you must send a copy of the original document along with the translation.

Last update:
Tuesday, 12 September 2017

Was this answer helpful to you?

Yes No