You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
Should I arrange for accommodation myself?
Yes, you have to take care of a house by yourself.
Although a complete and useful overview of housing information for International Students can be found on www.housing.eur.nl, this information especially applies to RSM’s first year BScIBA and MSc students coming from abroad.
- Last update:
- Friday, 18 September 2020