You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
Can I pay my tuition fee in instalments?
If you would like to pay your tuition fee in instalments, you must pay using a bank account in the SEPA area.
A different payment procedure applies for NON-EU/EEA students who need to apply for a VISA. The information will be included in the VISA instructions, which will be sent to you after having accepted your offer.
For more information regarding the payment of tuition fees, please visit the website of the Erasmus Student Service Center
- Last update:
- Tuesday, 12 May 2020