You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
Which degree will I receive after my studies?
All students who finish their Master at RSM, will receive a Master in Science (MSc) degree followed by the name of their MSc programme, e.g. MSc MM for those who completed Marketing Management.
Students who finished Accounting & Financial Management, Business Analytics & Management, and Master in Management will receive the degree MScBA, Master of Science in Business Administration.
- Last update:
- Thursday, 19 September 2019