You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
How can I pay the tuition fee?
Available payment methods for payment of tuition fees are:
- Payment by digital authorisation via a bank account from a country in the SEPA area via Studielink
- Payment by bank
- Payment of tuition fees by another person/institution
- Payment by Proof of Payment of Tuition Fee” (“Bewijs van Betaald Collegegeld”)
- Payment at Erasmus Student Service Centre
A different payment procedure applies for NON-EU/EEA students who need to apply for a VISA. The information will be included in the VISA instructions, which will be sent to you after having accepted your offer.
For more information regarding the methods of the payment of tuition fees, please visit the website of the Erasmus Student Service Center
- Last update:
- Thursday, 30 August 2018