You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
Can I submit my language proof after the deadline?
You must meet the CEMS language and third language requirement by the 31 January application deadline. If you do not meet this requirement by the application deadline then you do not meet the initial admissions requirements and cannot be invited to participate in the 2nd selection round.
When planning a test date, please keep in mind that test centers can get quite busy and do not always have openings. We therefore strongly advise you to register for a test date well in advance and keep in mind that it can take weeks to get the results back.
- Last update:
- Tuesday, 12 September 2017