You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
Can I defer my offer to next year?
It is possible to defer your offer of admission until the next academic year for all MSc and pre-master programmes with the exception of the International Management/CEMS.
If you have already accepted or declined your offer, but due to unforeseen circumstances want to defer your offer, please contact the RSM admissions office.
- Last update:
- Wednesday, 27 February 2019