You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
Can I apply with an institutional TOEFL (ITP) score?
No, the scores from Institutional TOEFL test are not accepted for admission to our MSc programmes. The reason for this is that this type of exam does not test all areas of language sufficiency: reading, writing, speaking and understanding.
- Last update:
- Wednesday, 22 June 2016