You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
Yes, you can send us your application first and complete your application package later with proof of your English proficiency. The results must be submitted before the application deadline or before the programme has reached maximum capacity (whichever occurs first)! For the MSc International Management/CEMS programme the results must be submitted by the application deadline of 31 January.
If you submit your application without the proof, you will be asked to indicate when you will complete this step (for example when you plan to take your English test).
- Last update:
- Thursday, 12 December 2019