You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
Can I send my English language results after the application deadline?
Proof of your English language proficiency must be available to RSM by the application deadline, or before the programme has reached maximum capacity (whichever occurs first). When scheduling a test date keep in mind that it can take several weeks to receive your test score. Plan ahead!
For the MSc International Management/CEMS programme the results must be submitted by the application deadline of 31 January.
- Last update:
- Wednesday, 27 February 2019