You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
How can I contact the RSM MSc admissions office?
You can contact us in several ways, as listed on our contact pages.
Due to COVID-19 the RSM Admissions Office is closed until further notice. There are also no telephone consulting hours available. For questions please use our Contact Form. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- Last update:
- Tuesday, 14 April 2020