You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
Can I apply without having obtained my diploma before the application deadline?
Yes, you can apply for admission before your bachelor programme has been completed. Students who meet the admission requirements and/or selection criteria will be given a conditional offer of admission. One of the conditions in your offer of admission will be the completion of your bachelor programme.
- Last update:
- Thursday, 30 August 2018