You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
Is Rotterdam School of Management (RSM), Erasmus University accredited and, if yes, which accreditations does it have?
Maintaining excellent quality is vital for Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM). RSM is therefore proud to be fully accredited nationally and internationally. RSM is one of the very few business schools in the world that is accredited by all three international accreditation organisations for business schools, (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA), referred to as the prestigious triple crown accreditation.
RSM is accredited by:
- Last update:
- Monday, 9 December 2019