You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
Does the university offer sports facilities?
The Erasmus Sport Centre has two sports halls, five squash courts, a fitness gym and six open-air tennis courts. You can participate in training sessions and use all facilities in the sports buildings on campus. Sports offered include tennis, squash, rugby, soccer, volleyball, rowing, basketball, boxing and other fitness activities such as pilates, yoga and dancing.
- Last update:
- Wednesday, 7 August 2019