You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
I arrive from abroad. Will someone pick me up?
Erasmus University runs a pick-up service on several dates in August with buddies welcoming you at Schiphol Airport and travelling with you to Rotterdam. They will also assist you with where to get your key, or finding your way to a hostel. Information about the pick-up service can be found here.
- Last update:
- Friday, 6 September 2019