You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
How and where can I obtain a certified copy of my diploma and transcripts?
A certified copy of your diploma and transcript can be acquired at the institution where you obtained the diploma or at a notary. Certified means that the photocopy of the original diploma/transcript, needs to be stamped and signed by your institution (director, course coordinator, registrar) or notary. When making your offer unconditional, make sure you send us the original document or certified hard copy. Photocopies and scans will not be accepted because their authenticity cannot be verified.
- Last update:
- Wednesday, 6 June 2018