You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
I have submitted my application but I have not received a confirmation email, did something go wrong?
Within two weeks after you have submitted your application form in OLAF, the RSM Admissions Office will let you know if your application is complete. Bear in mind that we receive a large number of applications towards the application deadline; therefore it may take longer than two weeks before you receive a confirmation e-mail. Only complete applications will be considered for admission. For this reason we urge that you do not wait until the last minute to submit your application. If you wait until the last minute, you will have no margin for error. If you apply early (at least 4 weeks before the deadline), some mistakes can still be corrected.
Make sure to enter the correct study programme name in Studielink: '(Bachelor) International Business Administration (RSM) (in English)', not to be confused with the premaster in International Business Administration.
- Last update:
- Thursday, 10 September 2020