You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
What is the difference between a conditional and unconditional offer
A conditional offer of admission means that you still need to do something before you will be allowed to start your studies at RSM. For the vast majority of our applicants, this means that you need to bring or send either certified hard copies or originals of your diploma(s) and final academic transcript. Once all of the conditions in your offer of admission have been met, your offer will become unconditional and you may officially enroll in the programme.
Many of our applicants ask why we require certified hard copies or originals of their diploma(s) and academic transcripts when we already have digital copies. RSM requires official hard copies because digital documents are easier to forge and are therefore not legal documents.
- Last update:
- Monday, 13 June 2016