You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
My GMAT score is lower than the minimum requirement set by RSM. Can I still apply?
Applicants who submit a GMAT score which does not meet the minimum requirement of 600 set by RSM will not be considered for admission. You can take the test again, but the new score must be submitted by the application deadline,or before the programme has reached maximum capacity (whichever occurs first).
RSM will only consider the highest score obtained. A previous lower score will not have a negative effect on your application.
- Last update:
- Wednesday, 27 February 2019