You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
What is the tuition fee for EEA students and non-EEA students?
The 2020-2021 tuition fee for the MSc programmes is approximately €18,200 per year. The Dutch government contributes towards this cost for students who hold nationality from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA). These students therefore pay only the statutory fee of €2,143 per year.
Students who are enrolled in the 18-month MSc International Management/CEMS programme will pay tuition for the months they are enrolled.
For EEA nationals who have already completed a master in the Netherlands (and obtained the diploma) the tuition fee for a 2nd master is €12,000.-
Countries in the European Economic Area:
- Czech Republic
- Netherlands (Including Surinam)
- Slovak Republic
- United Kingdom
- Last update:
- Tuesday, 12 May 2020