You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
How should I fill in the Personal Information section of the online application form?
Sometimes our applicants are a bit confused when filling in the Personal Information section of the online application form. In order to help you out, we have explained the fields on the form below.
Example applicant name: Nicholas Andreas Peter van Zomeren
Family name = your full surname or last name as stated in your passport. In the example above you would list van Zomeren.
Full first names = all of your given names as stated in your passport. In the example case you would enter Nicholas Andreas Peter
First name = Your first name, or the name you would like to be addressed by. Nicholas likes to be called “Nick” so that is what he would enter here.
Current mailing address= the address you are currently living at.
Permanent address = For some people this address is the same as the current mailing address, for others it is likely your parents address.
- Last update:
- Thursday, 19 September 2019