You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
Do I have to pay a handling fee?
All applicants who have earned their diploma outside of the Netherlands, pay a handling fee of €100 upon submitting their application. The Online Application Form will automatically determine whether you are required to pay the fee or not. This fee can be paid online using the Erasmus Payment System. This system offers applicants the possibility to pay using either iDEAL (for those with a Dutch bank account) or PayPal (which can be linked to any bank account or credit card worldwide). It is important that applicants complete the payment process as indicated, otherwise the system cannot register the payment. The fee is non-refundable. Applications without successful payment of the fee cannot be submitted and will therefore not be processed.
- Last update:
- Thursday, 15 August 2019