You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
How do I upload new supporting documents to my application after I have submitted my application?
It is only possible to upload additional documents to a submitted application if the RSM admissions office has re-opened the document section of your application. If you need to add something to your application, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (MSc & PM) or email@example.com (IBA) and request that your application be re-opened.
To upload additional supporting documents click on the UPDATE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS button in the blue ribbon at the top of your application.
- Last update:
- Tuesday, 8 August 2017