You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
When do I pay the tuition fee?
You can pay the tuition fee after you have registered in Studielink. The tuition fee should be paid before 31st of August. If you do not pay in time, you can not be registered as a student at RSM.
For more information regarding the payment of tuition fees, please visit the website of the Erasmus Student Service Center
A different payment procedure applies for NON-EU students who need to apply for a VISA. The information will be included in the VISA instructions sent by RSM Admissions Office, Joyce Maliepaard.
- Last update:
- Tuesday, 12 May 2020