You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
How can I appeal the decision made regarding my application?
After the admissions office has evaluated your application, you will be informed of the decision via the Online Application Form (OLAF). If the decision is negative, you will also be informed of the reasons of the denial.
- In case you do not agree with the reasons of the denial, or you think that the admissions office has not considered some of the information you have submitted in your application, you can start an appeal process by first contacting us via the contact form. A member of the admissions office will return your message with further information regarding your denial and any possible solutions.
- If after contacting the admissions office you are still not satisfied with the answer that has been given, you can submit an official appeal to the EUR Legal Protection Facility, either by post (room A2-07, Postbus 1738, 3000 DR Rotterdam) or online (email@example.com).
- Last update:
- Thursday, 16 August 2018