You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
How is ‘selection’ defined in The Netherlands?
In The Netherlands selection criteria for Master’s programmes have been defined by the Ministry of Education as “skills that go above and beyond the final qualifications obtained during the bachelor degree”. These can be personal qualities possessed by the applicant such as motivation, language skills, grade point average or the results of standardized tests. RSM has defined and specified these criteria per MSc programme which are listed under the Admissions tab on our website.
- Last update:
- Wednesday, 17 July 2019