Current MSc students
G&D Europe Scholarship
The G&D Europe Scholarship is generously founded by two EUR alumni from Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE). Jan-Paul Vegt and Yonggao Liu, owners of G&D Europe B.V., say their education at EUR stood at the base of their success. Although their business takes them all over the world, they still consider Rotterdam and EUR their home. They want to share this experience by providing a scholarship for maximum 12 months of the bachelor or master programme at EUR.
You are eligible for the G&D Europe Scholarship if you:
- are a first-, second- or third-year student in an EUR bachelor programme or a first-year student in a EUR master programme at the start of the academic year 1 September 2020;
- hold a Chinese passport and lived in China up to the start of the EUR programme;
- have been offered a place in the programme by EUR, or have been given permission to proceed to the next year in the programme;
- can show that you’re struggling financially;
- are willing to become an ambassador for the scholarship fund and participate in promotional activities, for example by writing a short report, being interviewed for the website and alumni magazine, and providing a portrait picture.
- To be eligible for another scholarship the following year the student must re-apply for this scholarship, maintain an average GPA of 8.0 and participate in the organisation of a student event.
This scholarship must be used to fund your bachelor or master education at EUR only.
€3,000 covering part of the tuition fee. The scholarship is for maximum 12 months of the study programme.
How and when to apply?
In order to be considered for a G&D Europe Scholarship, applicants need to meet all BSc or MSc. admission requirements. Once you meet the admissions requirements, please send the below listed documents to the International Office.
The application letter should include the following information:
- Motivation letter, including your EUR programme, a demonstration of how the study costs and living expenses are covered, and a declaration of financial support from family or others
- Copy of passport
- Curriculum vitae
- Recent bank statement, and salary slip or income statement (you and your parents)
- Copy of your grade list
Please note that we can only take a scholarship application into consideration if it is complete and meets all of the requirements, including a scholarship application letter.
The decision will be made on merit and financial need by a selection committee.
Questions can be addressed to email@example.com