Current MSc students
Indonesia - Orange Tulip Scholarship programme
For the academic year 2019/2020, Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) will grant two to three partial scholarships, depending on the quality of the applicants, through the Orange Tulip Scholarship Programme (OTS) of NESO-Indonesia, for all MSc programmes excluding the MSc International Management/CEMS programme.
- For the scholarship, no actual transmission of money takes place. The scholarship part will be subtracted from the full non-EEA tuition fee (€ 18,000) before the start of the academic year 2019/2020, enabling you to immediately pay the reduced tuition fee; either at once or in instalments;
- The student will receive the scholarship for one academic year, maximum 12 months. Please note, for the MScBA Master in Management programme you need to have sufficient resources to finance your studies for the remaining months of the programme;
- The value of the partial scholarship is between 30-50% of the full non-EEA tuition fee.
- Your nationality is Indonesian;
- You have an outstanding academic record and meet the specific requirements of the programme you are applying for;
- You are a prospective student, starting your studies in the academic year 2019/2020
- You are applying for a full-time master’s programme at RSM (MSc International Management/CEMS programme is excluded);
- Prospective students need to meet all minimum requirements including GMAT test score of 600 and English proficiency when applying;
- Only students who are not recipients of any other scholarships exceeding the amount of € 5,000 in total in that same academic year can apply for the scholarship;
- By accepting this scholarship you agree to assist the RSM Recruitment and Admissions Office in the role of an Ambassador with promotional and support activities for approximately 8 hours per month during the academic year;
- By accepting this scholarship, you agree to start your visa procedure before 1 June 2019. RSM holds the right to cancel your scholarship if you have not started your visa procedure and holds the right to offer the scholarship to a student on the waiting list.
- Submit their application for the OTS to NESO-Indonesia. The procedure for this can be found through the NESO-Indonesia website;
- Indicate in our Online Application Form (OLAF) that you are applying for a scholarship. Please upload a scholarship motivation letter;
- Please note that we can only take a scholarship application into consideration if it is complete and meets all of the requirements, including a scholarship application letter and minimum GMAT test score of 600.
Applicants can apply starting from 10 October 2018 until 1 March 2019.
The decisions on the award of the scholarship will be made by the RSM Scholarship Committee. This scholarship committee will determine award recipient(s) on 15 April 2019.