You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our pre-experience Bachelor and Master programmes.
How does it work?
The questions and answers are organized in categories, with some questions listed in multiple categories. You can select a category and find all related questions and answers here, or you can search by key word.
How to continue?
- Select one of the categories on the right side of this page (or below this text when using the mobile version), or
- Enter a query in the FAQ Keyword Search box
Your feedback is important to us
In each FAQ we will ask you if the answer was helpful to you. Please answer this by either clicking on ‘yes’ or ‘no’. Your feedback is important to us as it will help us to improve this FAQ section.
One of the most important steps in the registration process is enrolling for the correct programme in studielink. Be sure to fill in these fields exactly as stated below.
- Academic year: Academic year 01-09-2018 / 31-08-2019
- Institution of higher education: University
- Type of study programme: bachelor of andere niet master opleiding
- Starts in the first year: For Dutch pre-master choose Yes. For English pre-master choose No.
After you have filled in these fields, the next options will become active. Fill the second set in as follows:
- Educational institution: Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Study programme name : (Premaster / Schakelprogramma) Bedrijfskunde (RSM) (in Dutch) (for Dutch language premaster) or (Premaster / Schakelprogramma) International Business Administration (IBA) (in English) (for English language premaster)
For detailed instructions, please view the Studielink instructions for pre-master students.
- Last update:
- Wednesday, 27 September 2017
Studielink is a national web-based system in the Netherlands used for the enrolment of students. Studielink is used for student registration, payment of tuition fees and changing your correspondence address. It is the first step of the application process for RSM.
Studielink can be confusing at times, and to help you with the registration we have created a Studielink instruction manual.
After you have registered in Studielink, you will receive a link to the Online Application Form (OLAF) where you can complete your application.
- Last update:
- Friday, 28 September 2018