The official programme introduction of the English-language Pre-Master programme 2019-2020 will take place on Thursday, 29 August, 2019.
Time: The Programme Introduction will be held from 13:00 - 17:00
Location: Mandeville (T) building, 3rd floor, room T3-24 (see for details: campus map)
At this programme introduction:
- You will receive information about your course schedule and booklist.
- You will receive information about the communication and information systems used in the IBA programme.
- You will receive information about the curriculum.
- A campus tour will be organized to give you the opportunity to get to know the campus.
- At 16:00 drinks will be served to get to know your fellow pre-master students
If you are not able to attend the mandatory kick-off then please inform Mindy Yuen, the Programme Manager of the English language Pre-Master programme, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For an overview of all of the welcome activities planned for new students at the EUR and also lots of helpful information about student life, university facilities, and life in Rotterdam please check out the Erasmus University Rotterdam’s official welcome page: https://www.eur.nl/welcome