At RSM, sustainability is more than just another selling point. We believe it’s the future of business. And as a student of our executive MBA programme in Rotterdam, you’ll learn to live it.
Case studies dive into how companies manage and use their resources. Class debates spark new insights about the ethical responsibilities of leaders. Group projects show how important it is to create returns for investors and society.
Sustainability strengthens your career
Companies crave leaders who can make decisions that endure. That’s one reason our EMBA graduates are in demand all over the world.
It’s more than something we talk about
Sustainability is a fundamental part of the Rotterdam approach. We develop global leaders whose decisions make a positive impact on their business, our society and the environment.
Here’s what it means to us:
- The RSM curriculum integrates sustainability into broader issues of stakeholder management.
- We’re ranked among the world’s Best Business Schools for Sustainability by Bloomberg Businessweek.
- Our Sustainable RSM initiative reduces the school’s environmental footprint, as featured in Bloomberg Businessweek.
- RSM is a signatory to the UN Global Compact’s Principles of Responsible Management Education.
- Our graduate Net Impact chapter holds gold status within the Net Impact organisation, part of a global movement to promote sustainability among business leaders.
- We’re located in the Netherlands, a global leader in sustainable energy innovation.
- All of our EMBA faculty commit part of their curriculum to sustainable business.