As provider of one of Europe’s top Global Executive MBA programmes, RSM looks for exceptional candidates who demonstrate strong capabilities as global leaders.
What we are looking for.
• Minimum of 10 years of post-graduate work experience, including 3-5 years of managerial experience.
• Demonstrable career progression, preferably in an international environment.
• Proven leadership potential.
• Candidates must have at least a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or college or equivalent (*The Admissions Committee reserves the right to request that applicants to the Global Executive MBA programme take a GMAT test as part of the evaluation process, if deemed necessary.)
• Strong command of the English language.
• Cross-cultural sensitivity and an international outlook.
• Advanced communication skills and ability to contribute to the learning of others.
• Strong MBA motivation.