Coronavirus and events
Due to the current situation, many in-person events planned until the end of July will either be cancelled or moved back until later in the year. If you have already booked for an event, you will receive an email with further information. Online events and webinars will go ahead as planned.
Executive MBA talks: Leading teams in times of crisis
Presented by Hetty Brand-Boswijk, Director of Coaching / Lead Coach at RSM
Webinar series - Executive MBA
Join the 2nd event in our webinar series for candidates interested in our part-time Executive MBA.
Crisis affects individuals in different ways, and when a group of individuals make up a team, leaders have to think about more than just dealing with the crisis at hand. This webinar addresses the different aspects of leading teams in times of crisis from one particular leadership style, the coaching perspective.
In particular, during this session you will learn how to:
- Prioritise health and well-being for effective team work
- Identify the human ‘being’ vs. the human ‘doing’
- Listen to the whole person
- Truly ‘see’ your team members
- Re-evaluate team values to fit the moment
- Motivate the team from a place of empowerment
Join the event here: https://rsmmba.zoom.us/j/92913805016