Coronavirus and events
Due to the current situation, many in-person events planned until the end of July will either be cancelled or moved back until later in the year. If you have already booked for an event, you will receive an email with further information. Online events and webinars will go ahead as planned.
Executive MBA talks: Public Speaking Skills & Presentation Design
Presented by Brandon Kirby, Director MBA Marketing & Admissions at RSM
Webinar series - Executive MBA
Join the 1st in our webinar series for candidates interested in our part-time Executive MBA.
Have you ever seen great public speakers and wondered, “How do they do that?” In our professional and personal lives, the importance of being able to clearly and confidently deliver a spoken message is critical to success. Attendees of this session will be given actionable ways to improve their presentation skills, as well as some tips on presentation design.
In particular, during this session you will learn how to:
- Host engaging online sessions
- Arrange your thoughts into a story that can be easily shared
- Capture and keep your audience’s attention
- Design presentations for more effectiveness
- Become more comfortable speaking in front of audiences
- Engage your audience in different ways
- End a presentation with impact
Why would I choose for the part-time Executive MBA at RSM?
- part-time weekend structure
- focused, integrated international curriculum
- international study-trips
- in-company project
- improve your problem-solving, people and project management skills and leadership development
- access to strong alumni network of more than 43,000 professionals