Podcast: Leadership lessons from fighting Apartheid with business
What did fighting Apartheid in South Africa in a business platform that brought together radically opposing parties teach him about leadership development? And how will our PLD Programme change next year?
Topics covered in this podcast:
- How business was used to build trust and empathy between opposing parties in the 1980s
- What can this experience teach us about leadership?
- What leadership qualities should an MBA foster and develop?
- How will the renewed EMBA Personal Leadership Development Programme do this?
- In depth with the 'Leadership Compass', one of the guiding principles of the PLD Programme
Find out more about our Personal Leadership Programme here: www.rsm.nl/mba/executive-mba/l…ership-development/
RSM EMBA in a nutshell
The RSM Executive MBA is aimed at mid-career professionals with an international outlook and a minimum of 4 years of work experience, who are looking to expand their personal and professional leadership skills. Learn more about how doing an Executive MBA can change your career in a profound way here
Format: part-time (every other weekend)
Length: 22 months
Start: January 2021